I wrote a list of things I wanted to do before I was 30, all the way back in January of 2010. I think it’s about time to update you all on my progress and see where we can go from here. Mainly because this is an easy catch-up entry. Hush down.
1. Write something funny for radio/television/whatever wider audience there is.
2. Get myself out of debt, at least in part.
Yep, followed by a re-nopeing
3. Eat enough beans for a random passer-by to exclaim “that’s a lot of beans!”
Alas, still a nope
4.Through a bean-based diet, lose some weight.
Though weight has gone, it hasn’t been bean-based, so this is a nope
5. Following bean-exclamation and subsequent bean-diet, get as buff as Buff Bagwell (the clue’s in his name, amazingly).
A nope, as bean-working out in earnest hasn’t commenced
6. Give up all hope of writing for telly, instead opt to reform Sharkey and George, crime-busters of the sea. On stage.
Hopefully we’ll see some movement on this soon
7. See the Queen naked.
Every day, in my mind
8. See Queen naked.
Every other day, in real life
9. Play Mass Effect 2 45 times.
Does one time, then half a time, then quarter of a time count?
10. Re-write this list with more beans-based steps.
Absolutely nopeish. I gave up on beans a while ago, it seems
And there you have it. I have completed so little on the list and I’m running out of time. With little over two years left until I hit the age where I may as well abso-defolutely be dead, I should get a move on.
Or just kill myself, then I won’t have to try anymore.